The Sandbox Partners with My Crypto Profile

A new VoxEdit contest is also coming to The Metaverse on October 11th.

The Sandbox
The Sandbox

--

The Sandbox is happy to announce a partnership with Web2-to-Web3 identity linking platform Litentry’s My Crypto Profile.

To celebrate this partnership we are launching a special VoxEdit contest named: Metaverse Renaissance Fashion Contest.

Create fashion items inspired by My Crypto Profile’s style. Time to work on some graffiti-filled, Renaissance vibes-full crypto aesthetics assets for this contest!

🔮 Creation Requirements

• Items must have green elements (#00ff84 RGB color)
  • Include at least one of these ideas — Renaissance, graffiti

If you have any questions or would simply love to learn more about the My Crypto Profile’s team, join our AMA on MCP’s Youtube channel at 12 PM UTC!

Dates

• Submission start: October 11th at 00:00 AM UTC
  • AMA with MCP’s team: October 12th at 12 PM UTC
  • Submission end: October 24th at 23:59 UTC

The Prizes

1st Place — 40,000 $SAND and one 1x1 LAND

2nd Place — 20,000 $SAND and one 1x1 LAND

3rd Place — 10,000 $SAND and one 1x1 LAND

4th to 10th place — 5,000 SAND and one 1x1 LAND each

All participants will have a chance to equally share 2000 LIT token pool and free MCP X The Sandbox NFT artwork designed by MCP.

The winners’ design will become official body parts in The Sandbox and could be also be showcased with My Crypto Profile on their collector’s Twitter profile. Winners will be selected by both the Sandbox team and the MyCryptoProfile team.

How to submit your Asset?

• Create a GIF of your fully animated asset (We recommend using Gyazo)
  • Tweet your assets GIF mentioning @VoxEdit, @Web3Mcp and @TheSandboxGame on Twitter!
  • MAKE SURE to include #VoxEditWeekly hashtag in your Tweet!

New to VoxEdit? It’s free and easy to use!

Time to get that creativity in high gear and start working on these assets!

About My Crypto Profile

MyCryptoProfile is a Web3 identity tool that allows you to showcase your NFT collectibles on Twitter, it is also the first application of Litentry’s cross-chain identity aggregation protocol. With MyCryptoProfile, you can easily connect your crypto address with your social network identity and prove your account ownerships without revealing any passwords or keys. “Showcase your digital self in the Metaverse with My Crypto Profile!”

--

--